Invitation Letter and Visum Information
What to do if you need a letter of invitation in order to apply for a visum. You may need a visum to enter Switzerland; please check the Swiss regulations. Note that Switzerland is part of the Schengen area.
On request, the organizers send to you a letter of invitation for the ISSEP 2010 conference, provided that at least one of the following two conditions hold.
- You are author of a paper that has been accepted to the ISSEP 2010 conference; or
- you are personally known to one of the organizers.
If at least one of these criteria apply to you, contact the organizers and provide the following information:
- Last Name
- First Name(s)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth (city/province/country)
- Passport number and issue date
- Affiliation (incl. postal address)
- Title of the paper and the conference at which it has been accepted (or organizer which you are known to personally)
- Fax Number (in case you would like to get the letter faxed)